Bont Riot + Boa Road Shoes
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €179.99
Special Price €169.99
This is the latest version of the famous Bona Riot Road + including a Boa styler closure system with the hook and loop strap ensuring the perfect fit. The design and closing system have been configured to distribute the pressure evenly across the foot. The Bont Riot + feature the carbon fibreglass composite sole offering additional stiffness without wasting power through the pedals.
One of the main features of the Bona Riot + is the heat moldable in-soles offering a personalised fit.
This cycling shoe is the most heat moldable shoe on the market today thanks to Bont's resin which has taken 36 years to perfect so it is extremely stiff but pliable at relatively low temperatures. To mould your shoes, remove any cleats, laces or cleat mounting screws and innersole before moulding. Pre-heat the oven to 70C/160F. Place the shoe in the oven for 20 minutes. Higher temperatures will void your warranty and may damage your boot. Let them cool a little and test the shoe temperature with your hand before placing your feet in the shoes. Tighten the straps and allow to cool. If you have any lumps or bunions on your feet or if there are any areas causing discomfort, while the shoe is hot you can use the round end of a screwdriver to press out any part of the boot. You can heat mould the shoes as many times as you like.
- Carbon composite sole is light and stiff for effective power transfer
- Boa dial and z-form hook-and-loop strap for a secure fit
- Heat moldable so you can be sure of a perfect fit
- Perforated upper for ventilation
- Structural medial longitudinal arch support to facilitate correct tracking of knees and prevent lower back pain
- Anatomical forefoot and heel cup for stability through the pedal stroke.
- Supports an anatomically correct position for comfort and injury prevention
- Microgrid on the sole for precision cleat mounting