Riding your mountainbike often means ending up in muddy, rainy or sandy conditions. Bottom line; dirty and rough conditions that demand durable equipment. BBB's ForceMount pedals are easy to click in and out and offer enough clearance. This award-winning pedal has been a success for many years and BBB figured it deserved an upgrade. Now including better adjustable tension springs and stainless steel body reinforcements. Even under the toughest riding conditions the ForceMount pedal offers easy click-in for your cleats. Main reason for that is the open structure of the body. An additional advantage is the weight loss, 294 grams for the CrMo version. Power to the pedal with the Forcemount!
- BBB ForceMount BPD-14 SPD compatible MTB pedal.
- Adjustable tension.
- Fast clip-in / clip-out mechanism.
- Open design for easy mud release.
- Stainless steel body reinforcement.
- CNC-machined CrMo-axle.
- Sealed plain bearing on crank side, cartridge bearing on the outside.
- BBB Click & Go cleats included.