Castelli Free Aero Race 4 Bib Short
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €179.99
Special Price €169.99
Improved than ever before, even if you didn’t think that was possible, the Free Aero Race 4 Bibshorts from Castelli build on 12 years of extraordinary evolution to deliver exactly what you need on the road. The presence of the seamless Progetto X2 Air within the sumptuous seat-pad ensures a more comfortable experience in the saddle than ever before. The legacy GIRO leg grippers now in the fourth generation still grip your leg like before but the pressure is now spread over a wider area.
Progetto X2 Air Seamless Seat Pad
The Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad is the first contact point against the skin, the upper skin-care material, is now seamless and even softer than previous versions letting you enjoy smooth and chafe-free pedalling. The next layer, Castelli’s infinitely variable thickness padding, imparts just the right level of support where you need it, thicker under the sit bones and thinner on the sides and under the perineum - the result is intense comfort with reduced bulk. Than finally improving superior comfort levels, perforated viscous padding is added under the highly sensitive ischial and perineum pressure areas, offering luxurious support when you're on the saddle for hours on end.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered minimalist bib construction keeps you cool
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- Fit: Slim fit - designed for riders with lean body shapes.
Rating out of 5
- Windproofness ● ○ ○ ○ ○
- Waterproofness ● ○ ○ ○ ○
- Insulation ● ○ ○ ○ ○
- Lightweight ● ● ● ● ○
- Breathability ● ● ● ● ●