Castelli Perfetto ROS Long Sleeve Jersey
Battle the Elements. And Win.
The Perfetto has always been brilliant across a wide range of conditions but Castelli haven't stopped improving it season after season. This latest version is now part of the ROS (Rain Or Shine) family meaning even better all-round performance. Two new GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics, exclusive to Castelli, feature here, the front being windproof and lightly fleeced to enhance warmth while the rear is lighter and stretchier to ensure perfect temperature regulation. Not just that, the INFINIUM™ fabrics are also highly water-resistant so cold, sleety, damp conditions won't penetrate. The Perfetto ROS is also the perfect weight for layering - use a light base-layer for milder conditions or add a thermal jersey underneath for more extreme cold. You decide.
An Eye for Detail
With improvements to the fabrics, Castelli then turned their attention to the other all-important details on the jersey. Getting at your pockets with winter gloves on is a frustrating experience and so Castelli have given the Perfetto ROS two larger rear pockets, making accessibility, even with gloves on, far easier. Inside, a pump sleeve keeps it secure, a dropped tail below the pockets enhances road spray protection and a large reflective panel boost your profile when daylight fades to darkness. Lastly, side vents are useful for increased airflow when you're putting in maximum effort or winding your way up a long climb. If there is just one item of clothing to see you through a winter of cycling then the Perfetto ROS Long Sleeve Jersey could be it. An investment in your comfort as you tap out those winter miles in anticipation of summer smiles.
- Materials: Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 205 Warm brushed waterproof fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Gabba-style dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- Suggested Temperature range 4 to 14 Degrees C
- Slim fit: sizes up small