The Castelli Prologo Jersey means the "prologue," the opening salvo in a Grand Tour. Many riders pronounce it like "Pro Logo." recently updated and now in its sixth generation.While keeping the tradition still featuring the big Castelli logo, but more than that it brings a lot of the latest technology directly from the Castelli experience with pro racing.
The fabric is remarkably soft yet stretchy and features bioceramic nanoparticles added to the fused polymer, which reflect far infrared light to both protect you from hot sun and help the body keep itself warm.The construction also borrows a lot of cues from pro racing: the same drop-tail construction that helps the jersey sit right around the waist while allowing generous pockets that sit lower on the back, the wraparound side panels that ventilate the back without letting in too much air from the front, and the easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper.
SIZING: Castelli sizing is slim fit, consider sizing upwards if your carrying any additional bulk or body weight.
- New Punto fabric is light and breathable
- Horizontal stretch for great fit, with limited vertical stretch to support pockets
- Covered YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Castelli shadow logo sublimation overprint on dyed base fabric
- Drop tail with 3 rear pockets and internal silicone waist elastic on back
- Reflective piping
- Fit: Slim fit
Rating out of 5
Lightweight ● ● ● ○ ○
Breathability ● ● ● ○ ○