Cycle To Work Scheme
Bike to work scheme
The bike to work scheme is a tax incentive which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from the workplace. The Goverment is trying to encourage more commuters to swap the car for the bike to ease traffic congestion and reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Cycle Tribe now offers the Cycle to work scheme on our selection of bike brands we currently stock.
- Save up to 51% (Available on a new bike plus accessories up to the value of €1250 or €1500 on e bikes).
- Tax incentive You can use a salary payback arrangement to allow employees to pay for the bike over an agreed amount of time up to 12 months. The employee saves between 31%- 51% (depending on tax rate) of the retail price on the bike but the company also makes a PRSI saving of 10.75%
How to apply:
- Check with employer that they are offering the scheme
- Select your bike or bike plus accessories from our store
- We will provide you with the invoice for your employer
- Your employer will explain how the payment will work exactly
- Once your employer approves and we receive payment you can collect or arrange delivery
- Any outstanding balance owed in excess of the €1250/€1500 will be paid by you before collection or delivery
4 year eligbility
- You can avail of the scheme every 4 years