Defeet Thermeator 6 Belgie Socks
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €19.99
Special Price €17.99
The Thermeator is designed to help keep your feet dry and warm during the longest days in the saddle. It starts with THERMOLITE, a special hollow core performance fiber that provides warmth without adding extra weight. Thermeator? is 30% lighter in weight compared to a similar knit sock constructed of Merino Wool. It also has a faster drying rate. The Thermeator? quickly wicks moisture away from skin and is lightweight for less bulk inside your shoe. Thermeator? is intended for athletes who love to ride outdoors no matter what forces Mother Nature serves up. It's flexible and thrives in cold, damp conditions.
- 6" padded cuff for warmth and higher leg coverage
- Mid-density thickness, no shoe fit compromise
- Designed to keep your feet dry and warm
- Creates a tighter fit in close fitting cycling shoes Intended for athletes who love to ride outdoors, no matter what Mother Nature is throwing at you.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents
- Material: 66% Polyester, 32% Nylon, 2% Lycra
DeFeet was born in 1992. The first product was a totally customizable, open mesh weave airflow sock. The world's top endurance athletes took notice immediately. The characteristics of those early designs are evident throughout the DeFeet line, today. Elegant, simple, useful and built to last.