Interested in working within the cycling industry? Cycle Tribe are alway interested in hearing from enthusiastic people who want to work for one of Ireland's leading online cycling retailer.
As Cycle Tribe continues to grow we require talented people who have a passion for cycling and sports.
If you feel you have some unique skills and experience that Cycle Tribe could benefit from please send your CV and application to email@example.com
A fantastic opportunity to join a young and upcoming Irish retail brand. We are now seeking a passionate and innovative eCommerce Manager to drive the future growth of our e-commerce platform This is an exciting opportunity to join Cycle Tribe. We are a young vibrant company focused on everything digital. The role offers an opportunity to become one of the key personnel within our team, excellent potential to further your career. As our eCommerce Manager you’ll be responsible for the overall trading performance across the website. You’ll be able to independently get stuck into all aspects of E-commerce from the get-go – from analysing trading performance and onsite behavioural analytics, project managing exciting UX projects to the day-to-day operational tasks that are vital to keeping our website running effectively.
eCommerce & Digital Competencies
- Responsible for the performance of our website and ensuring that eCommerce & Digital KPI's are met.
- Lead and deliver all elements of the full customer journey and associated KPIs including acquisition, conversion, retention and boosting AOV, across the key acquisition.
- channels (paid search, email, organic search, social media and affiliates).
- Manage SEO, evolving content and functionality on the website to ensure it is optimised for performance.
- Manage the eCommerce and digital marketing budgets to deliver maximum Return on Investment.
- Focus on optimising the trading of the site through effective merchandising, a focus on key areas of conversion and overall customer experience.
- Manage the commercial performance of the website including forecasting eCommerce performance metrics.
- Identify and scope out improvements to the website and oversee the development of building out the platform.
- Liaise with web developers and software agencies.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports gathering data and driving continuous improvement.
- Confident with forming and driving strategy but also comfortable with a hands-on approach.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have 2+ years in an e-commerce environment.
- Experience with the Magento platform is an advantage.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Ideally experience of B2C, retail a preference.
- Highly commercial and analytical with confidence using GA or similar.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build great relationships cross functionally.
- Strong working knowledge of e-commerce technologies.
- Project management experience and proven track record of managing/developing website/e-commerce functionality and digital applications.
- Proven track record of managing budgets and third-party suppliers.
- Effective at interacting with technical teams.
- Proven success delivering online content strategy.
- Highly organised - able to work to tight deadlines with multiple projects.
- Customer orientated - able to understand and identify needs of different customer groups and segments.
- Passion for innovation and driving productive change.
- Motivated, flexible and positive attitude.
- Degree or postgraduate qualification in eCommerce or Digital Marketing required.
- Specialism in Technology or Digital desirable.
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.
- Salary: €17.00 per hour.