Northwave Flash TH Winter Road Shoes
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €167.99
Special Price €99.99
The Northwave Flash TH Winter Road Shoes are the perfect option for the road rider wanting to keep their performance but bolster their protection when doing battle with the worst of the weather. Designed to be used in extreme cold conditions. The technology used is based upon the iconic Northwave Winter Boots that have been a firm favourite of many cyclists over the years. Some riders have a preference for a winter shoe instead of the full boot version.
Equipped with a 200 gram Thinsulate layer of thermal protection for optimal warmth, this shoe reduces your dependence on thick socks and gritting your teeth. An extra thick layer of thermal coating on the toe offering further protection, you can be sure of a toasty warm shoe in the toughest of conditions. An Arctic GTX footbed making use of a four-layer aluminium fleece construction, you needn't fear losing heat through the sole, making this a superbly efficient choice for tackling the darkest rides of the year.
The NRG Air Carbon reinforced sole is impressively stiff, direct and unflexing level of power transfer, this shoe uses the traditional road style three bolt cleat pattern for broad compatibility and a larger pushing platform. Abrasion-resistant TPU inserts providing top level durability, these hard wearing shoes fit the foot neatly thanks to the SLW2 dial, neatly closing the upper with even pressure. This ultra-snug, bio-mapped fitting assuring you of a top quality, melded feel, you can be sure to feel completely connected to your bike as you rack up your winter miles in style.
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Thinsulate® 200 gram insulation for optimum insulation and warmth
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe Abrasion-resistant tip TPU reinforcements
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts
- Compatible with three bolt style cleats
Northwave is a high quality manufacturer of snowboard and cycling shoes and clothing. Northwave was founded by Gianni Piva in Montebelluna, Italy and the company is owned by the Piva family. Northwave first started out as a shoe manufacturer in the early 1980's, producing shoes for other companies. In the late 80's, Northwave started producing snowboard and then its own brands of sports shoes. In the early to mid 1990's, after great success in the action sports industry, Northwave started to produce its own range of cycling shoes and cycling clothing. You will now find Northwave is the choice of many famous cycling teams and cyclists.