The Northwave Ghost H2O Water Repellent Jacket is brilliant for fast riding in wet weather, from hard training sessions to early or late season races it will keep the rain at bay.
Cycling in the rain is made more comfortable with the Ghost H2O Water Repellent Jacket. Firstly, the windproof and water-resistant H20 Flex membrane prevents windchill from taking hold and stops water from getting inside. Only in the very heaviest of downpours will you need to grab a hardshell rain jacket, for the rest of the time you can keep riding in comfort when clouds burst. While the rain and wind are kept out, you'll find the excellent breathability, complemented by stretch underarm moisture-control zones, ensure sweat isn't an issue - even at race pace sweat is quickly wicked away to prevent discomfort.
When you're up to speed, the Ghost H2O won't slow you down, the BioMap construction, ergonomic panels and seams plus four-way stretch all ensure a snug aerodynamic fit. An ergonomically shaped collar fits perfectly as you get low and aero while shaped cuffs provide a sleek finish at the wrists. Meanwhile, to the back, the three rear pockets provide space for all you racing and training essentials and reflective trims boost your visibility when cycling in lower light.
SIZING TIP: Race design for riders with low bodyfat and bulk
- Materials: Windproof H20 Flex membrane with up to 10,000mm waterproof protection
- BioMap construction positions cuts and seams for an ergonomic fit
- Ergonomically shaped collar with napped lining is custom-designed for a race position
- 3 back pockets and a zipped side pocket with protective flaps printed with a reflective design
- YKK full zip covered by an inner storm flap
- 360 degree reflective inserts