The Women’s Muse Tank is a sleeveless cycling jersey that offers a lot of freedom of movement and is perfect for cycling in the summer. The soft 145g Nilo fabric is elastic, and there are panels made of Sensitive Forato 44 on the shoulders and back for breathability. In addition, the Sensitive Plus straps make for a secure fit. The integrated bra is antibacterial. The tank top has three pockets on the back with reflective stripes.
SIZING TIP: Consider sizing upwards if your unsure of the Northwave sizing, the sizing is based on cyclists with lean athletic body shapes.
- Made from a mix of differently textured, elastic, functional materials with great moisture management
- Very soft and comfortable feel and perfect freedom of movement due to Nilo 145 g textile finish
- Panels made from Sensitive Forato 44 fabric in shoulder area and in lower back
- Straps made from Sensitive Plus material with lasercut finish for friction-free, optimal fit
- Integrated bra made from bacteriostatic material
- Three-compartment rear pocket
- Elastic silicone hem
- Anti-slid effect due to cross-over strap construction
Northwave is a high quality manufacturer of snowboard and cycling shoes and clothing. Northwave was founded by Gianni Piva in Montebelluna, Italy and the company is owned by the Piva family. Northwave first started out as a shoe manufacturer in the early 1980's, producing shoes for other companies. In the late 80's, Northwave started producing snowboard and then its own brands of sports shoes. In the early to mid 1990's, after great success in the action sports industry, Northwave started to produce its own range of cycling shoes and cycling clothing. You will now find Northwave is the choice of many famous cycling teams and cyclists.