Northwave Tribe Shoes
Availability: In voorraad
Normale prijs: € 99,99
Special Price € 79,99
The Tribe MTB Shoes are Northwave’s latest addition to their recent entry into the flat shoes market and feature an innovative flat-specific sole system made in collaboration with Michelin to provide extraordinary levels of grip and control.
To keep feet anchored to the pedals without clips Northwave developed their first flat-specific sole system featuring three different components working in synergy to provide total control. Firstly, there’s the EVA midsole cushioning layer which minimises weight while ensuring effective shock absorption. Then there’s the unique TPU adaptive shank mid layer which contains selective cuts to ensure great levels of control, support and stress response. Lengthwise openings along the medial zone and heel contain flexion and control torsion for perfect connectivity with the pedals. Horizontal wedge openings on the toe enable the flexion of the foot to be controlled on and off the bike.
Finally, there’s the ultra-sticky Gecko+ compound co-developed by Michelin and Northwave after two years of testing to produce the ultimate grip on the pedals whether it’s dry or wet.
- Sole featuring a co-developed MICHELIN-NW compound ensures excellent grip on the pedals
- Suede upper with large breathable mesh inserts
- Reinforcements with abrasion-resistant rubber prints on the toe and heel and a reinforced toecap
- Mesh tongue with customised padding combines protection and breathability
- Non-stretch laces are easily stowed in the elasticated keeper
Normale prijs: € 8,99
Special Price € 7,99
Normale prijs: € 29,99
Special Price € 26,99
Normale prijs: € 19,99
Special Price € 17,99
Normale prijs: € 9,99
Special Price € 8,99
Normale prijs: € 11,99
Special Price € 10,99