Northwave X-Trail Plus GTX Shoes
The new multiseason MTB trail shoes keep your feet dry and perfectly insulated in all seasons thanks to the waterproof and windproof PRISM S 3ly membrane. The Explorer sole provides excellent power transmission and the Michelin sole profile with its 28% abrasion advantage over TPU guarantees excellent grip on any terrain.
The upper is classically designed for increased breathability and is reinforced with a TPU toe cap. An easy and even fit is ensured by the SLW2 twist closure system. As the only one of its kind, its microstep grid ensures that the shoe can be adjusted and fitted with millimetre precision.
- Commuter style or mountain biking over any trail type in colder riding conditions
- The uppers have a Gore-Tex® Prism 3ly membrane to grant wind and waterproofing while remaining breathable
- Classic upper design provides support and increases breathability
- SLW2 dial closure system secures around the feet without pressure points
- Anti-abrasion section protects the toe area
- Explorer soles can be used with or without off-road cleats and are grippy thanks to their Michelin rubber construction and tread pattern
- Two bolt off-road cleat compatibility