Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following information:
• Name and address
• Contact information, phone,email address,
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• We maintain a record of purchases that you may have made on our website including dates, goods purchased,billing delivery address and type of payment
• Information on the device you use, IP address, operating system and geographic information
The above information is stored on our internal systems, this simply confirms you as a customer of Cycletribe. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent. You can easily check the information we hold about you by logging into your account or emailing us directly. If you find any inaccuaracies we will delete or correct the information on your request. All personal information that is held on our systems will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policies. We will never sell or transfer your information.We use technology to track the patterns of customer behaviour to our site. If you have any questions about privacy, please email us at email@example.com
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services, advise and update on orders and enquirys.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Security of personal information
• We take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alternation of your personal information.
• All personal information you provide is secure on our secured servers.
• All Electronic payments will be protected by encryption technology
• You acknowledge that the transfer of information over the internet is inherently, insecure and we cannot guarantee the security over the internet.
• You are responsible for keeping your password secure that is used while accessing our website, we will not ask for your password expect when logging into your account.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cycletribe will never call or email you to ask for you to verify or disclose your Cycletribe.ie password, credit card or bank account number. If you are contacted by means of the above communication which requests this information, please ignore the request and report the incident to our Customer Service department.
We take our customers on-line security extremely seriously and have taken necessary precautions to ensure your payment information is processed confidentially and secure.
Cycletribe does not hold sensitive payment details from our customers. When you input your card details into the account or shopping cart area the payment processor being Stripe or Paypal retains all the information regarding your card and only issues Cycletribe with an unique token identifier. The unique token will also allow us to issue refunds or process back orders etc. We don't have any access to your card details.
We may also contact you before the release or dispatch of any goods requesting additional information for credit card security.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links and other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
• You may instruct us to supply you with any personal information we hold about you, provision of such information will be subject to, the supply of identity.
• You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for markerting purposes.
• Please let us know if we need to update your personal details that we hold about you.
Our Company details
• This website is owned and operated by Cycletribe.ie
• Cycletribe is registered in Republic Of Ireland at Unit 6, Airways Industrial Estate, Santry, D17HV27.
• You can contact us by writing to the above business address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|