Salice 006 ITA Cycling Sunglasses
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: €94.99
Special Price €74.99
The Salice 600 RW are the ultimate combination of performance and style! Designed with the Italian cyclist Alessandro Petacchi, worn by Lampre Merida, Thibaut Pinot and Cipollini and rated Best on Test by Cycling Plus. The multi-layer mirror coating cuts glare and increases contrast, whilst the hydro-repellent IDRO lens repels water and dust for clarity of vision.
- Ultimate performance sunglass designed with Alessandro Petacchi Rated Best on Test by Cycling Plus, worn by Lampre Merida, Thibaut Pinot, Cipollini
- Single peripheral lens gives total optimal vision
- Grilamid TR90 robust frame with Megol® rubber inserts on all contact points
- ITA - Special edition Italian graphics
- RW - Multi layer triple vented mirror coated lens cuts glare, increases contrast and promotes air flow
- Scratch resistant IDRO lens, will repel water and dust to optimize vison
- Supplied with spare clear vented polycarbonate lens, thermoformed protective case and cleaning cloth
- Size: Adult Unisex
The Italian spirit runs through the heart of Salice’s core values. They have been creating sunglasses on the shores of Lake Como for over 90 years. Still owned by the founding family, Anna Salice is firmly at the helm. The products benefit from a combination of forward thinking and modern manufacturing whilst still being heavily influenced by the traditional values that made Salice who they are today. Salice is still as much as ever, synonymous with speed, sport,energy and adrenaline, the design concept for Salice’s sunglasses has always been a fusion of high technical specification with great looks. The flagship models, 006 and 004 perfectly combine Italian flair with practical and useful features that enhance the performance of its own athletes as well as its loyal following of amateur and professional cyclists across Europe. Affectionate about their country you will always find the Italian flag running through their collections. Salice supports the sports they love and sponsor top riders such as Igor Anton, Thibault Pinot and Team Columbia-Codesportes.