The Salice 018 with its modern shape will not let you go unnoticed. The embracing, interchangeable lens provides total protection from the air, and leaves wide side visibility for added security. The lenses treated with IDRO technology are subjected to a special processing that makes their surface smoother than a normal lens, so dirt and water slip away quickly and the lens remains clean.
Comes supplied with interchangeable frame, switch the bottom half of the frame to a different colour, 3 len's supplied in total so you have have protection in all seasons.
- Protection UV400: maximum ultraviolet ray coverage.
- Idro technology: dirt and water slip away quickly.
- Anti-reflection technology: Anti-reflection treatment is performed on the inside of the lens to eliminate glare that is formed by reflection of light on the lens itself.
- Rainbow lens: Rainbow scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens, subjected to a "multilayer" coloration on the front that aims to reduce reflexes, and at the same time increase the lens's filtering power.
- 3 Len's supplied, Clear lens for low light conditions, Dark lens for bright conditions, Coloured Lens to match the frames.
- Unisex fit - one size only
- Made in Italy
The Italian spirit runs through the heart of Salice’s core values. They have been creating sunglasses on the shores of Lake Como for over 90 years. Still owned by the founding family, Anna Salice is firmly at the helm. The products benefit from a combination of forward thinking and modern manufacturing whilst still being heavily influenced by the traditional values that made Salice who they are today. Salice is still as much as ever, synonymous with speed, sport,energy and adrenaline, the design concept for Salice’s sunglasses has always been a fusion of high technical specification with great looks. The flagship models, 006 and 004 perfectly combine Italian flair with practical and useful features that enhance the performance of its own athletes as well as its loyal following of amateur and professional cyclists across Europe. Affectionate about their country you will always find the Italian flag running through their collections. Salice supports the sports they love and sponsor top riders such as Igor Anton, Thibault Pinot and Team Columbia-Codesporte