Salice Levante Helmet
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €139.99
Special Price €119.99
- 14 specially designed aeration slits guarantee excellent ventilation
- New comfort orientated mircrometric adjustment system that can move up and down
- Rear LED safety light with multiple settings
- Removable hypoallergenic and breathable mesh bug liner (replacements available)
- Datatag ICE label (In case of Emergency).
- Sunglasses Removable Chin Strap
- Lightweight aero-mould design -
- Weight - 250g (52-58)
- Size: 52 - 58cm
The Italian spirit runs through the heart of Salice’s core values. They have been creating sunglasses on the shores of Lake Como for over 90 years. Still owned by the founding family, Anna Salice is firmly at the helm. The products benefit from a combination of forward thinking and modern manufacturing whilst still being heavily influenced by the traditional values that made Salice who they are today. Salice is still as much as ever, synonymous with speed, sport,energy and adrenaline, the design concept for Salice’s sunglasses has always been a fusion of high technical specification with great looks. The flagship models, 006 and 004 perfectly combine Italian flair with practical and useful features that enhance the performance of its own athletes as well as its loyal following of amateur and professional cyclists across Europe. Affectionate about their country you will always find the Italian flag running through their collections. Salice supports the sports they love and sponsor top riders such as Igor Anton, Thibault Pinot and Team Columbia-Codesportes.