STAGES CYCLING G3 POWER L SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000 POWER METER
Enhance your training and get the results you're after by adding the Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano Ultegra R8000 Power Meter to your setup. A number of upgrades from the 2nd generation offerings mean improved accuracy and faster radio, Bluetooth and ANT+ transmission and an LED indicator displaying basic information such as battery quality.
Reading the power from your left leg, the market-leading accuracy means that all your readings will be within ± 1.5% of your actual power, for a true representation. Drops and rises in temperature won't affect this accuracy, so you'll get consistent readings no matter the conditions. You can train with power even in the pouring rain, thanks to the IPX7 water resistance rating, improving this units durability, functionality and versatility.
Even the most powerful riders will be well catered for with the unit reading up to 2500 watts, and cadences up to 220 rpm will be recorded. You can read your data in real-time on any compatible head unit, transferred via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart. Six times improved signal strength means data is transmitted even faster to your head unit, so there'll be no delays.
The battery lasts around 175 hours and the LED indicator will keep you aware of when it's nearly time for replacement, which is a quick and easy, tool-free task. It's easy to keep your unit's software up-to-date with wireless firmware upgrades, and it can be synced to third party apps including Training Peaks and Strava.
- Compatible with Shimano Ultegra R8000 cranksets
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
IN THE BOX
- Non-drive-side crank and power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D.
- Number User guide
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 175+ hours (via coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7