Bluetooth® Smart (BLE 4.0) based smart computer with advanced DUAL MODE technology (computer and remote monitor) for independent or mobile-connected operation to use GPS data and store the recorded data. The customizable and backlit display, the support of multiple languages and the large control buttons guarantee easy handling. The PanoComp X is also suitable for the longest exits thanks to a rechargeable 350 mAh lithium-ion battery.
In computer mode, the speed and cadence sensors can be used to access real-time data. A mode change (remote monitor) allows synchronization with the newly developed Smartphone or Tablet installed Topeak PanoBike+ App via the Bluetooth® Smart (BLE 4.0) interface.
In the remote monitoring mode, the PanoComp X computer connects to the smartphone and the speed and cadence sensor, and displays real-time information on the 2.2" display. The smartphone can safely be stored in the backpack, saddle or tricot pocket.
- Operation via 4 control buttons 350 mAh
- Lithium-ion battery, rechargeable
- Operating time approx. 24 hrs.
- Storage capacity approx. 200 hrs. (max)
- Mounting with PanoComp X Mount (suitable for Ø 31.8 mm handlebars)
- Range up to 10 m IPX 7 - waterproof 8 languages: en/de/fr/es/it/jp/kr/ch
- Mount compatible with RideCase series
- Adapter for GoPro®/Shimano® Sport Camera/Garmin VIRB® X/XE/WhiteLite HP Mega 420
- Data synchronization with PanoBike+ App
The free available Panobike app is the ultimate performance app for the bike now even better! With the extensive PanoBike+ app, every smartphone with Bluetooth® smart function (BLE 4.0) becomes a bicycle computer, personal trainer, health manager and social media uploader. Highlights include an indoor training mode, route export in GPX format, data upload to Strava as well as sharing on Facebook. The dual-mode technology synchronizes the smartphone with the PanoComp X computer for the most accurate analysis of the recorded data. By combining the bike computer and heart rate monitor data (requires optional DuoBand Heart Rate Monitor) in an app, valuable information can be gathered from each trip.